Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM) under aegis of Rural Development Department, for implementing the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) has given recruitment notification for the Various Posts.
Vacancy Details: (Total - 150)
|I. District Level Management Units|
|District Project Manager||: 17 Posts|
|District Functional Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation||: 04 Posts|
|District Functional Manager -Training & CapacityBuilding||: 01 Post|
|District Functional Manager – Microfinance||: 01 Post|
|II. Block Mission Management Units|
|Block Programme Manager||: 38 Posts|
|Cluster Coordinator||: 83 Posts|
|III. State Mission Management Unit|
|Project Director||: 01 Post|
|State Programme Manager||: 05 posts|
Last Date for Receipt of Applications is 04-09-2013 up to 06:00 PM.
Candidates should possess PG Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Economics/ Social work/ Sociology/ Rural Development with relevant experience in rural development Programme.
Candidates should possess an age from 25 to 50 years for State Mission Management Unit, 21 to 40 years for Other Units. Age relaxations are applicable as per the govt. rules.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through online
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, group discussion, personnel interview, village immersion.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates need to visit the site www.sids.co.in.
2. Click on the link given at the end of these instructions to Apply online
3. Please fill in all details asked for in the application form. Ensure that a valid email address and a phone number are provided.
4. A reference number would be generated once an application is successfully submitted online. The candidate MUST note this number for future reference. Candidates are also advised to keep a printout of their online application for future references.
5. Candidates are advised to carefully see the eligibility criteria (of age, education, duration of experience and the areas of relevant experience) that have been prescribed for each position. Shortlisting would be done strictly on these criteria.
6. For all vacancies, work experience has to be mentioned only work experience will be considered which has been acquired subsequent to the completion of the qualifying degree mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
7. Under Work Experience, candidates are advised to enter details of their key achievements and work done under the box specified.
8. Call letters would be sent ONLY to the shortlisted candidates over email and details would also be published on this website. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in a valid email address in the application form.
Official Website: Sids.co.in