Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India's leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule "A" PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy.Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement on contract basis on consolidated monthly salary.
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)||: 01 post|
|Senior Engineer (Civil)||: 05 Posts|
Full-Time degree in Engineering in Electrical/Civil with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
Rs. 37,000/- per month for 1st year and Rs. 38,000/- for 2nd year
For Senior Electrical Engineer: Candidate should have relevant post qualification work experience in preparation of SLD & Load Calculation/ Formulation of Technical specification/ Estimation/Supervision during execution. Experience in Commercial functions, Contract negotiations and Materials procurement would be an added advantage.
For Senior Civil Engineer: Post qualification relevant work experience in cost estimation and site work
supervision, formulation of technical specification for construction / repair works in respect of industrial workshops/ buildings/ marine structures viz. wharves, jetties, basins, dry docks etc. Exposure to design of civil structures would be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
1) Name of the post applied for, should be super scribed on the envelope containing the application.
2) The application should contain self attested copy of the following
i. Copy of proof of age,
ii. SSC or equivalent certificate,
iii. Degree Certificate & Marks Sheets,
iv. Certificates in support of Post Qualification Experience.
v. Caste certificate in the prescribed format/ Certificate of Disability (if applicable).
3) One recent passport size photograph is to be pasted on the form and one extra photograph to be attached.
4) Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax, e-mail or hand delivery will not be entertained.
5) Applications complete in all respects must reach the Deputy General Manager (HRCR), HR Corporate Section, Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai 400 010
The selection for the above mentioned posts will be by way of Personal Interview. However, In the event of large number of applications received, management may decide to hold a Written Test followed by Personal Interview
Official Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in